Catching and Hitting Instructor
- Jeff Nowaczyk joins Peak Performance Baseball Staff after spending the last 7 years coaching collegiate baseball, managing summer baseball programs, and working various camps and clinics all throughout the Midwest as an instructor/ presenter. Additionally, Jeff works for Prep Baseball Report as an Area Scout and Assistant Even Coordinator.
- Former assistant baseball coach and recruiting coordinator for the Northwood University Timberwolves.
- Northwood University head coach
- In his first season with the program, Northwood posted .543 winning percentage.
- Under Nowaczyk’s tutelage, catchers threw out 38 percent in 2010, and 45 percent in 2011 of would-be base stealers. Defensively, team errors have been reduced by more than 10 per season. Offensively, in 2009 the Northwood Baseball team set a school record for most doubles in a season with 88. Additionally, in 2010 the team posted a .323 batting average, which is second in the Northwood record books.
- Former coach of the Central Michigan Stars 18u summer team. The state runner-up Stars had 12 players move on to the collegiate level, including three Division I student-athletes.
- A 2003 graduate of Saginaw Swan Valley High School, Nowaczyk led the Vikings to the 2001 Div II State title.
- Played one season at Kellogg Community College, winning a MCCAA title in 2005. Nowaczyk then transferred to Northwood University as a catcher, claiming NU’s Newcomer of the Year award. He then transferred to Central Michigan University as a Catcher/ Designated hitter to finish his collegiate career. In his senior season with the Chippewas, Nowaczyk batted .328 in conference play.
- Nowaczyk graduated from CMU in 2008 with a degree in Sport Management. He earned his Master’s in Business Administration from the DeVos School of Management.
Email: Coming soon...